[meteorite-list] He did it!

From: Gtceb_at_aol.com <Gtceb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 1 17:34:59 2005

Greetings list:
As I mentioned in my last SSTTEEVEY missive, my worst fears have been ONCE
AGAIN realized...Our favorite list Studmuffin and resident meteorite scourge,
SSTTEEEVEY, has once again taken a hammer to a pristine individual. Snyder
Hill..oh, hold on, I am sure it was A. Broken in transit B. Fell of the table
C. Fell out of his pocket D. Left on the roof of his car on the way to his
"therapy" appointment E. Kicked by the dog of F. Hit by the snow plow.....
A well known list member alerted me with this very well written e-mail:

"The inevitable has happened. The meteorite collecting communities biggest
embarrassment has started hacking up Bob Haags Snyder Hill meteorite."

See it here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Snyder-Hill-0-3-gram-small-fragment_W0QQitemZ6584685004QQc
ategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

While we are all free to do what we want with our meteorite property,
SSTTEEVEY once again strikes a bad chord by hacking up another one...Nice work
SSTTEVEY. Hope the $20 you get is real important!

Terry
StarMeteorites