[meteorite-list] New brasilian meteorite warning 2

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 1 01:50:24 2005

Hello

extra news from the brasilian meteorite I have addvise
via email time ago. I have informations the founder of
the meteorite have yes found this meteorite, and the
official name probably its Santa Vitoria do Palmar,
but this person not have give any piece for sale of
this meteorite! The person say to sale this meteorite
not have the allowed to sale this material.

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it