[meteorite-list] Ebay fake-- do people REALLY expect someone tobethat stupid?

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 28 21:05:28 2005

I sent the seller a message that I wouldn't spend any more than $100.000.
sight-unseen, so if he wants the extra cash I'll have to see some
pics...nothing, yet...

From: "ks1u" <ks1u_at_prodigy.net>
To: <cynapse_at_charter.net>, <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Ebay fake-- do people REALLY expect someone
tobethat stupid?
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:50:49 -0400

Darren:
       After reading the question and answer in this ad, I'd guess the
person selling this is 12 to 14 yrs old. He probably used his parents
credit card to get access. I ran into one child purchaser a couple of years
ago, I'm sure they are more common than we realize.

George