[meteorite-list] AD - meteorite sale - new type 3 from NWA

From: Gibeon_at_aol.com <Gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 28 15:27:42 2005

Hallo List,

for all of you who are interested, I want to offer you a brand new meteorite from NWA.
This meteorite is under classification and will have it?s own NWA number soon. There were 10 meteorites with a TKW of only 209 grams. I bought the whole lot of all what was available.
The matrix is overloaded with chondrules. My best guess what it could be is a H3.X because it is more atracting to a magnet than a L-meteorite, but only the classification will tell at last for sure what it realy is.
Every buyer will get the whole classification details from me after I received the infos from the insitute.

Here is the link to click on it, or to copy into your browser.

http://www.strufe.net/special_typ3.htm

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32