[meteorite-list] RE: Dhofar 025 Real or Phony

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 27 16:32:06 2005

Hello Jerry, Norbert, and all,

The Dhofar 025 Jerry bought from me came from one of the 2 collections I
have in consignment.
I contacted the owner of that collection who says that he bought it on Ebay,
he does not remember the name of the seller, but it was not
"floridacoaster", that he is sure of.
And he immediately offered to refund it if Jerry so desires.

Let me know.

Anne M. Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)
_IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA@aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_www.IMCA.cc_ (http://www.IMCA.cc)

In a message dated 8/27/2005 12:46:05 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,