[meteorite-list] Space Rocks V CD

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <AstronomicalResearchNetwork_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 24 23:56:08 2005

For Schools interested in obtaining my latest CD Space Rocks V
I mentioned the need to send a check of $5 or cash and there school
letterhead.
I forgot to mention to make the check out to me Kenneth Regelman

In September I am releasing my new CD Space Rocks V with over 650 mb
of material about meteorites in webpage format . Over 1000 photos including
my complete updated book on the CD ARN's History of Meteorites and much
more.
It is the best CD I have ever done and I have personally produced over 15
astronomy related CDs.
I produced the very first commercial CD about astronomy in the world with
the help of JPL .
I am offering Space Rocks V Free to any School for $5 shipping and packing !
Have your school send a request for it on school letterhead with $5 check or
cash .
To Kenneth Regelman
206 Bellwood Ave.
Maplewood , MN 55117