[meteorite-list] Ad, NWA 2906 classification is in!

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 18 18:53:05 2005

Hello List, the results are in!

NWA 2906 Knud2 2004 215 1 L4 S2 W2 Fa 23.7 Fs 20.6 Erfoud 26.8

This is a real nice breccia! And, it is not paired with NWA 869, I asked
Ted Bunch and he said;
"I have over 50 reference slices of 869 - we are doing a research project on
this stone. In addition, I helped T. Boswell sort out odd balls from 400 kg
869. I have seen a lot of 869 and it does have many variations. Your stone
is not 869."

I Have a piece listed on ebay and this is the only full slice there is ever
going to be, all the rest will be nice part slices, actually half slices.
: )

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6554595054

And remember, why bid once when you can bid twice and pay twice as much!

 Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><