AW: [meteorite-list] Centimeter cube need

From: Dr. Svend Buhl <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 18 03:50:38 2005

>Hello
>
>I need a centimeter cube type the specimen show in the
>photo of my collection
>
><a
>href="http://it.geocities.com/mcomemeteoritecollection/Seymchan4.JPG">http://it
>.geocities.com/mcomemeteoritecollection/Seymchan4.JPG</a>
>
>or if not the same a similar. Write in private, thanks
>
>Matteo

Hi Matteo, List,

I have 50 1cm scalecubes currently in the process of manufacturing. The new model is laser cut from dur-aluminum blocks, letters and numbers will be CNC-millcut. They will come pretty close to the type NASA uses.

Originally I had only intended to get just one specimen done for my own purposes, but this way I might as well have ordered a platinum scalecube , so I switched to industrial serial production. Of course the scalecubes will be Made in Germany.

I still dont have pictures and prices, but I will offer them well below 10 USD. Anybody interested may contact me off list for photos when pieces are ready.

thx
Svend

www.niger-meteorite-recon.de