[meteorite-list] Alfianello.. Anyone At All???

From: Martin H. <planetwhy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 16 10:34:40 2005

Ryan kindly wrote:
> Just wondering if anybody would be interested in
> purchasing a 15g wedge shaped part-slice of
> historic Alfianello.

Hi Ryan and all,

Alfianello is a beautiful L6 with only about a quarter
of the total mass of this 1883 fall accounted for in
collections.

For those intererested, here is link to my latest
Accretion Desk article in the Meteorite Times where I
highlight some historic specimens I picked up from Bob
Haag, including a wonderful crusted part slice of
Alfianello that weighs well over a kilogram!

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/current_links/Accretion_Desk.htm

Happy viewing.

Martin