[meteorite-list] My dreams .....

From: Lars Pedersen <lbp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 12 13:16:55 2005

Hello all

First of all, it is nice to be back :-)

Many things can happen in ones life, but still if one is realy .... realy
interested in a subject, that interest will keep comming back.

I happen to be very interested in meteorites, so I guess that I have got the
bug..... and I will be for ever trapped ... :-)

However, what can change is ones financial situation.

Therefore I have desided, that I want to make a 3 meteorite collection....

Silly...... ??? maybe. But realistic :-)

What I want is a stone, maybe NWA 869, and a real good one like the one I
sold (a 700 gram end piece, polished perfectly)

I also want an iron - would love Sikhote, but will be too expensive - so I
guess I will setle for a good size thumbprinted Campo.

Last I would like to have a charcoale meteorite again... :-)
Allende I think... not too big, but good size.

That will be my dream collection, and the one I will work on making.

Life has got a different perspective, but my interest remains.

All the best
Lars