[meteorite-list] re: Goran Lindfors "Moon meteorites"

From: Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 11 11:50:51 2005

Since about a year or so I regularly get his e-mails too; well, until I created
a filter in my Thunderbird: so while I still 'get' them they automatically go
into my trash-bin now.

Before creating the filter I sent him an e-mail asking him not to send me this
stuff as I was not interested, and pointing out that his stones were not
meteorites to me. In answer, he sent me an agitated mail (in very bad English)
about me being 'jealous'. From my own experience with Mr. Lindfors and that
related by others on this list, I think someone forgot to lock a door in a
Swedish mental asylum.

- Marco

  --- Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net>
wrote:

>> This guy is an idiot, he sends nasty emails if you
>> request documentation on
>> his crap. He is trying to pawn off silica slag as
>> moon rocks.
>> I send him 10 and 20 megs of bulk photos every time
>> he spams me.
>> Mike Farmer

-----
Dr Marco Langbroek