[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay Auctions ending tonight - MARS / LUNAR

From: Jim Strope <jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 9 08:30:07 2005

Hi All...........

Thanks for looking guys!!!! I took care in taking good photos on these
specimens.

Oriented Sikhote-alin teardrop started at a penny. This is a really nice
piece for it's size and the photos do not do it justice. Worth a look just
for fun.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6551233526

A complete slice of DAG 735. The freshest Martian of that grouplet.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6551032774

A nice specimen of NWA 482 started at a penny. Very generous surface to
weight ratio.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6551251273

One of a kind specimen of NWA 998. This meteorite has been under intensive
study since it's discovery:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6551039170

Speaking of NWA 998. check out this ultra closeup photo of the crystal
structure on this martian meteorite:
http://209.238.151.128/images/ebay/nwa998crystals.jpg

All 10 of my auctions can be seen by searching seller name
"catchafallingstar.com" or by following this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcatchafallingstarQ2ecom

Bid high and bid often!!!

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street