[meteorite-list] > DVD "Encyclopedia of Meteorites"

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 9 02:10:19 2005

Hello to the List,

I would like to address a big thank to anyone who
agreed in letting me using their meteorite pictures
for the DVD I'm working on.

This DVD will be a major source of information and
memory for any meteorite collector and hunter.

I need more pictures so if you didn't reply now, just
send me an email to authorize me to use the pictures
on your website.

I always put a copyright notice of your choice under
each picture I use so it will be fine for you : you'll
help in a major project and also make some free
advertising for your company, which can't be bad ;-)

Best regards,

Pierre
www.meteor-center.com