[meteorite-list] AD - Good Auctions Ending Tonight!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 8 16:09:41 2005

Dear List,

I usually run auctions on Tuesday night but have them ending tonight instead
so that I can watch the meteor shower. I ship within 24 hours of payment
95% of the time so this gives me an extra day to travel away from the city
lights in order to admire the shower. Due to the greater number of auctions
I will probably start splitting them into two sets in the upcoming weeks,
one on Monday and one on Tuesday.

I am still trying to raise revenue in order to help offset the enormous
costs involved with a three month expedition this Winter to the Mojave
desert where anybody interested in searching is welcome to join for any
length of time that they can spare. Two scientists are joining in and we
will have a mobile command center equipped with the latest technology so it
should prove to be pretty interesting. I am still in the process of
gathering the proper permits and learning the laws governing certain areas.
I will update a proposed itinerary when the details become more clear.

In the meantime you can check out all of the auctions at the following link:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,
Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock