[meteorite-list] goran Lindfors lunar stuff

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 7 20:41:23 2005

Hi G?ran,

wie had that Lindfors-Kasus 3 or 4 times on that list, look in the archive.
So I think all is said.

But unbelievable good news: Talassaheurekajeronimo!!!

I recieved today a mail from the yahoo-meteorite-sale-list.

It was from Steveeeeeeeeey. He did it. He managed it. FINALLY. Bravo Steve!
All will come to a good end and we will be freee!!!
Buckleboo