[meteorite-list] STEVE'S ADS -- ONLY ONE

From: Sergey Vasiliev <petrovich_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 7 05:03:04 2005

Hi Sterling and List,

You just got a nice virus (viruses shouldn't be always bad, aren't they?)
which killed
five copies of the same code! ;-)
Or may be it's just a nice code on your server which wants to keep (just in
case ;-))
all you incoming and outgoing mails but doesn't want to store the duplicated
info?
(That's just about "living in a communist state" from proud person who did
live in.
Proud because I don't have to turn on my imagination to understand what it
means).

Q&A (see below):
I always thought that H. sapiens means something else than numbers of cells.
Just H. probably ;-)

Anyway for that subject "(SALE) please stop the bashing " I can see 6 copies
from Steve and 9 from the others. Who is spammer? ;-)

All the best!
MetList reader,
Sergey

    Q: What percentage of the living cells in your
body are YOUR cells, and what percentage are
members of a species other than H. sapiens you?
    A: Nearly 95% of the living cells in your body
are NOT you. Fortunately, your 5% outweighs
the aliens and you are killing them as fast as you
can. So all is well. "I can assure you I don't have
any germs..." Guess again, but don't turn into
Howard Hughes.