[meteorite-list] Re: See you later Good friends

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 6 20:11:13 2005

Dave and List,
   Dave has contributed much to this list and it is a
shame to see him leave. There have been about another
five core contributing members that have also left
recently. Basically everyone is fed up with the
actions of one person, Steve. It only takes one bad
apple to spoil the pie! Sorry, no longer means
anything from Steve and any creditability that he
might have ever had has shown itself to be void.
   Dave you and the others that have disappeared will
be greatly missed. Sincerely, Dirk Ross..Tokyo

--- David Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_fascination.com>