[meteorite-list] more ads?

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 6 12:28:54 2005

Steve, Charlie, Mike and List,
   Steve I have not seen anyone on this list harass
you in this last bout. Everyone has been polite and
respectful in their answers and comments towards you.
Now, you need to explain your actions of posting the
same AD to the List 6 TIMES.

  Steve`s actions speak much louder than his words.
He cannot be trusted to honour his own words and
promises that he has made to the list. SIX posts of
the same AD; perhaps Steve, you had better go see a
doctor?

  I have not seen your answer to Charlie Devine or to
Mike Blood? Give us an explanation as to WHY you had
to post the same AD SIX times? Was it to HARASS
everyone on the list OR so that you could brag that
you got KICKED OFF the list, if your actions warrant
List Owner Art Jones to do so?

  Tired of your posts and harassment and certainly I
am not interested in your advertisementS.
Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2005-July/176097.html