[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay Auctions just listed - Lunar, Mars and oriented

From: Jim Strope <jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 5 07:14:54 2005

Hi All...........

I know you all enjoy ads so I though I would share some photos of auctions
that I just listed on ebay:

Oriented Sikhote-alin teardrop started at a penny:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6551233526

When was the last time you saw a complete slice of DAG 735?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6551032774

NWA 482 started at a penny:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6551251273

Those of you who made lots of money selling real estate this year may want
to consider this piece:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6551039170

All 10 of my auctions can be seen by searching seller name
"catchafallingstar.com" or by following this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcatchafallingstarQ2ecom

Bid high and bid often and have a great weekend!!!

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

http://www.catchafallingstar.com