[meteorite-list] Astronaut conversation with Australian Ham

From: Kevin Forbes <vk3ukf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 4 17:47:47 2005

Hi folks,
If your interests in space and beyond are many and include manned
spaceflight, read on.
I just had a conversation a little while ago with Australian Astronaut Andy
Thomas on board the Discovery + ISS, I have posted the file as a WMA on my
website. Please have a look at the International Space Station Fan Club
posts, Cor in Europe has converted the original file into a fantastic mp3
with consistant audio levels, it is better than the original recording. Neat
job Cor.

ISS fan club voice contact forum at
http://www.issfanclub.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=12

My website.
http://www.qsl.net/vk3ukf

This all happened just a few short hours ago, and yes, I still have a silly
big grin on my face.
Kevin Forbes, one of several Satgate operators for the ISS in Australia.
VK3UKF
P.S. G'day to all those that I have purchased sky stones from.