[meteorite-list] Mars event - 2003 old news

From: Matson, Robert <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 3 22:24:36 2005

Hi All,

This rehash of what REALLY happened in 2003 has been making the rounds
for several months now. I figured it was only a matter of time before
it was forwarded here. (I actually first received it ~3 months ago from
somebody very high up at Boeing, if you can believe it.)

Mars ~was~ spectacular in 2003, but this is not a repeat event.

Cheers,
Rob