[meteorite-list] IAU Symposium 236 - Near Earth Objects, our Celestial Neighbors: Opportunity and Risk

From: Ron Baalke <baalke_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 2 12:03:24 2005

http://adams.dm.unipi.it/iaus236/

IAU Symposium No. 236

Near Earth Objects, our Celestial Neighbors: Opportunity and Risk
Prague (Czech Republic), August 14-18, 2006

The IAU Symposium No. 236 "Near Earth Objects, our Celestial Neighbors:
Opportunity and Risk" will take place during the 26th IAU General
Assembly in Prague (Czech Republic), August 14-18, 2006.
On this web site, still under construction, you will find the
announcements, information on the scientific program and proceedings,
later you will be able to submit abstracts and full papers.
The 26th General Assembly of the International Astronomical Union (IAU)
will be held in Prague, August 14-25, 2006, in a city with a rich
astronomical history going back to the middle of XIVth century, when the
oldest central European university was established there.
The local organization of this Symposium coincides with the organization
of the General assembly.