[meteorite-list] meteorite givaway #7 for 2005

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Apr 30 17:57:53 2005

Steve,

If any still available I would like one. I will offer to pay at least
shipping as I don't think it is fair that you pay all.

Sorry for all the crap you have been taking on the list. I just shake my
head at how people need to be rude for no reason what so ever. Just take
courage that these people are just trying to boost there itty bitty egos by
lashing out at others.

Take care,

Mike Tettenborn