[meteorite-list] S A U 002 and Esquel Trades vs Mexico Field Trip and MM Collection

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Apr 30 10:20:31 2005

The dichotomy of these posts is extraordinary.

On one hand had we have the great stories and pictures of two present day meteorite hunters/collectors in McCartney and Mike M versus the daily drool and ramblings of Ssteve, who has absolutely no clue on how to be an INTERESTING and CONSIDERATE member of this List. An amazing example of the range of good and bad posts that are possible.

Congratulations to the hunters...and to Ssteve, "it" has been said too many times to need repeating here.

Mr. Meteoritepolice...please help us once and for all.

John

-------------- Original message from "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!" <steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com>: --------------