[meteorite-list] Collection page has been updated.

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Apr 30 01:02:28 2005

Dear Mike;
I just read the whole site and had to get a towel to wipe the druel from my
chin! Extremely nice site, really excellent and exciting stories. Very well
done!
I keep wondering if I am missing by not swinging my detector more even
though I am cold hunting areas with no rocks....
Dave F.
Rock Springs, WY