[meteorite-list] Re: Tom's first Franconia meteorite

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 29 15:23:24 2005

Rob, you saw Jim Smaller in Franconia, what are the odds??? Jim is a great
guy, I saw him on my first trip too! It sure is fun finding them, it even
made the 2.5 mile hike over hill and dale shorter having one in my pocket.
  )
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm