[meteorite-list] My own Franconia find!!!

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 29 14:45:26 2005

Hola Tom,

Congratulations Tom you deserve it! - please don't turn your nice Franconia
stone into Francfurter with that saw. A meteorite is only a meteorite as
long as it can be appreciated in its own 'rite... (!!????) Then again, he who
has the meteorites makes the rules - and it is all yours, lucky! Saludos,
Doug

En un mensaje con fecha 04/29/2005 12:53:28 PM Mexico Daylight Time,
peregrineflier_at_npgcable.com escribe:
Bernd, well let me tell you, I should not have a saw!!! It has a lot of
Chondrules and some neat black veins, and a lot of metal, a matter of fact,
there is some great looking big pieces of metal, right in the center of
three of the slices! I will be sending pics as soon as they are sanded!!!
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><