[meteorite-list] My own Franconia find!!!

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 29 13:53:22 2005

Bernd, well let me tell you, I should not have a saw!!! It has a lot of
Chondrules and some neat black veins, and a lot of metal, a matter of fact,
there is some great looking big pieces of metal, right in the center of
three of the slices! I will be sending pics as soon as they are sanded!!!
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm
http://fstop.proboards24.com/