[meteorite-list] Ad eBay Items and Thin Sections

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 28 20:05:17 2005

Greetings,

To those interested I have a number of eBay items running right now and
ending in a few days. I have a number of Monnig Collection pieces with
labels from the collection. Some are ultra rare and very hard to get.

I have also just listed a number of thin sections and will list more
later so stay tuned if interested.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalmittmet

Here is a sampling:

Somervell Co., Texas Meteorite (Pallasite) 40.9 gm endpiece
El Carmen, Mexico Meteorite (H6) 11 grams
Bells, Texas Meteorite (CM2) 27 mg.

Thin Sections

Thin Section Monroe, NC, Meteorite (H4)
Thin Section Brownfield, Texas (1964) Meteorite (H5)
Thin Section Travis Co., Texas, Meteorite (H5)
Thin Section Allende Mexico Meteorite CV3

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites