[meteorite-list] AD - Unclassified Saharan Material Listed Tonight

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 27 22:29:37 2005

Hello List Members,

Sorry for the second sales post so quickly tonight. I am going out of town
again tomorrow until next week so I thought I would also let you know about
some unclassified Saharan meteorites I listed tonight. There are 18
guaranteed meteorites under seller name, naturesvault, all starting at just
99 cents. I will not be able to answer any questions while the auctions are
running so I apologize in advance for that.

To see these and all of the other meteorites I have available, go to eBay
and search for items for seller, naturesvault.

Best regards and good luck if you are bidding,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com