[meteorite-list] Park Forest, Steve Witt and Tom Knudson

From: Bill Southern <Nugget-Shooter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 27 20:47:25 2005

Ok here's my 2 bobs worth...I also am quite new to this list and in the few
short months I have been around I have learned much and found some new
friends! Oh yes and found some very nice specimens to add to my collection.

This list and the blog which I went to for the first time today are not even
in the same league by a long shot! Anyway I am not defending this list as it
speaks for itself, but stick around Tom and ignore the blog.

Remember these people must live with themselves and that is a much harder
task than putting up with their dribble.

Bill S.