[meteorite-list] Ad: Collection sale.

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 27 17:02:27 2005

Hi Folks,

There is a real trickle-down effect when a collection as wonderful as
Michael Farmer's goes on the block.

Therefore I must also do a little house cleaning in order acquire
pieces from his collection. Below is a link to a few pieces I am
releasing. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending upon your collecting
viewpoint, the pieces I am offering are vastly smaller and thus much
less expensive per piece.

http://www.geocities.com/planetwhy/spring_cleaning_05.html

Happy viewing.

Oh, and I'm headed out for a long mountain run so don't expect a quick
reply. The weather is too nice to be inside right now.

Martin