[meteorite-list] Ad - Several Great Auctions Ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 18:50:23 2005

Dear List,

Just a quick not to let you know I have several great auctions ending
tonight. Most were started at just 99 cents so there are several bargains
to be had.

Nice Oriented/Ringed X/Y Axis Sikhote Alin Meteorite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6526872363

Must See, Very Nice Oriented Button Taza Meteorite 2g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6526874622

Amgala New Witnessed Meteorite Fall 99% crusted Individual 12.6g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6526859878

And several nice thin sections. I am running out of stock on these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6526858614
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6526858725
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6526858859
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6526858998
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6526859466
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6526859613

To see the rest of my auctions click on this link:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, the best of luck.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock