[meteorite-list] New database

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 13:59:28 2005

The actual information that I present about each meteorite is similar to
what the NHM online database gives. You still have to buy one of the good
programs to get details.

What I hope to do is to have my database take you directly to the
appropriate record in the other databases, assuming you have them installed
on your system, just like it already can do with World Wind (a fantastic
free download, if you don't know about it). I'll be working with Joern on
this in the future.

jeff