[meteorite-list] New database

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 13:37:54 2005

Hi Jeff and thanks for making this searchable database
available. It will undoubtedly be a very useful
resource. Would it be possible to have a link to high
quality photos of the meteorites included in the
dataase? I am sure that people would be very willing
to send photos of representative specimens.

Thanks for your efforts!

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites
http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com