[meteorite-list] New database

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 13:12:31 2005

As we are at the subject of meteorite databases, a new MetBase version (7.1)
has just been released by list member, private collector and MetSoc NomCom
member Joern Koblitz, which I found in my mailbox today, completely covering
all meteorites ever published up to (and including) MetBulls # 87 and 88.

This is probably the most powerful commercially available electronic tool
for immediate retrieval meteorite data. Regarding the license conditions,
you may like to contact Joern personally.

Alex
Berlin/Germany