[meteorite-list] I am selling my entire meteorie collection!

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 05:13:51 2005

Hola Mike,

read that picturebook first:

The Trip to Panama

by Janosch

Card catalog description
Little Bear and Little Tiger leave their comfortable home behind to go in
search of Panama, the land of their dreams, and end up in the most beautiful
place in the world.

Customers Review:
This is an adorable story about a little bear and a little tiger, who have a
cute home but go searching for the greener grass, only to find it back at
their own home after a long trip. The story is filled with little details
that are so endearing, such as the bear's affinity to fishing, the tiger's
repeated assurances that they have nothing to fear (for various reasons),
the tiger's care to protect his little tiger-striped duck, etc. My 4-year
old son loves this book. The artwork is excellent. This is a classic title,
popular since the 80s in Germany

ISBN: 0316457663

Buckleboo!
Martin