[meteorite-list] (no subject)

From: dfreeman_at_fascination.com <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 25 18:07:17 2005

Dear List Associates;
I would like to thank all of my friends that have contributed email
addressses back into my computers hard drive after my recent loss.
I also have found a cure for posting too much...crash the harddrive and
then get a new upgraded email program. I have so much difficulty messing
with the new email program that it is easier not to post and to only read
the really important emails..................you may all now simotaniously
applaud!

Netscape 8.0 has no spell checker, what a bum program!

Again, thank you all,

Dave Freeman
eBay ID mjwy
IMCA #3864
Millennium Jade of Wyoming
stromatolites, fossil wood, jade
Wyoming Meteorite Recovery Team Leader
Estate Appraisals, specimen/meteorite identification
Rock Springs, Wyoming USA
82901