[meteorite-list] History Channel 2-hour show on Meteors/meteorites/impact craters/ NEOs

From: Matson, Robert <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 25 17:42:35 2005

Anybody catch the 2-hour show "Meteors: Fire in the Sky" last night on
the History Channel? I hadn't seen it before, so I suspect it's new.
Anyway, it was excellent and pretty comprehensive. People interviewed
or discussed included Bob Haag, Gary Huss, David Levy, Eugene and Carolyn
Shoemaker, Benny Peiser, Luis and Walter Alvarez, William Cassidy (of
ANSMET), Carlton Allen (JSC), Gary Huss (ASU), Carleton Moore (ASU),
Chladni, Barringer and many others. The web says that the show premiered
on April 10th, and will re-air on Sunday, May 1 at 12:00 pm.

--Rob