[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite for Lars ending in a few hours

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 24 13:08:02 2005

Dear list,

the meteorite for Lars is ending in a few hours.
At the moment it's still below 0.22$/gram - and that for a classified one.
I assure, that it's the main mass, according to the definition, that the
largest (remaining) piece of a meteorite should be called so - the
discussion we had on the list -, as I had the entire stone and splattered it
by my own.
Shipping is free too
So folks, it's for a good purpose, come on!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6526363307&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

By the way, any Kansas collector here, who would be happy to own a rare
BEELER,
Ness County, USA
Find 1924
Tkw 8.64kg
Amphoterit LL6, S4
??

I have to cash a collection, it's a partslice, 12.84g,
difficult to get.
200 bucks, yeah.

Best!
Martin