[meteorite-list] Franconia Field Trip

From: DNAndrews <DNA1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 22 03:05:25 2005

Great pictures Larry. I/we had a great time there last year. I wish we
could return again this year, but things are keeping us busy otherwise.

Only thing I ask it that the U of A use some discretion about who they
take hunting out there and elsewhere in the state. Everyone who knocks
on their doors doesn't deserve the priveledge or opportunity. It's a
"two-way street" here too (or at least it should be).

This probably makes no sense to most, but it does to a select few.
Dave