[meteorite-list] Largest collection criteria

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 21 21:39:12 2005

I'd like to think that I have a fairly good-sized collection from sheer
diversity, despite the fact that almost none of my collection is larger than
5 grams. I have over 150 unique falls or finds, mostly in micro specimens.
My criteria are very simple: "Do I have a specimen of this find or fall?"
Of course, I'd prefer to pick up a micro of Portales Valley or Weston rather
than an L6 NWA, but other than that, anything goes.

Tracy Latimer