[meteorite-list] Where is Zolensky?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 21 13:00:57 2005

I have write 5 emails to Zolensky for have the numbers
for my new NWA's, but notning, any answer....the same
to Sara Russell for send the informations on some
meteorites.....sinceraly from when is change the staff
in the Met.Bulletin this do not go a lot well like a
time

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it