[meteorite-list] WANTED: small slices of Zagami/NWA480

From: a.dijkstra <a.dijkstra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 21 06:44:04 2005

Dear list members,

I am looking for a small slice (0.2-0.3 g) of Zagami and/or NWA
480/1460 for a research project. Would anybody who has such small
pieces consider parting with them for $400-500/g (plus costs of
postage to Australia)? I am afraid that is all I can afford......

Other shergottites, other than the 'usual' SaU05, DaG476, Dhofar19
and NWA1068 and their pairings, for that same price could also be
interesting for me.

I am relatively new to the meteorite field, but I have considerable
background in petrology of terrestrial rocks. I guarantee that these
pieces will be used for research only and will not be resold.

Arjan Dijkstra

http://www.westnet.com.au/bhulscher/ArjanDijkstra.htm

Department of Applied Geology
Curtin University of Technology
Hayman Road, Bentley, Perth, WA 6102, AUSTRALIA