[meteorite-list] the pope/ Darrin

From: Dana <zeus_daughter2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 21:33:57 2005

Darrin, Drivel about the pope... more useless
words. Just who are you trying to piss off? Got a
point, get to it.

This list is not called soapbox.

It's not like I don't see the point your trying to
make, but if you feel strongly about anything there is
a time and a place for it somewhere. I don't believe
that where is here.

Really believe what your writing on this list? Make a
web page on it or something. Thats why I think your
just jabbing to piss someone on the list off.

Dana Hawn