[meteorite-list] Ad - Haag Catalog Auctions Ending.

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 19:33:21 2005

Dear List,

These three specimens are all that I have left listed in the Robert Haag
catalog. I am keeping a few specimens for my personal collection. Price
per gram is the lowest you will find anywhere, even lower than recent falls
from Africa. I lowered the prices about as far as I am willing to go making
these items a bargain considering there provenance:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6525566843
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6525567120
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6525566507

To see the rest of my auctions click on this link:
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, the best of luck.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock