[meteorite-list] OT Craters Screen Saver for Windows

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 16:39:13 2005

Hi,

    Since everything appearing on the List at this moment is wildly OT,
I going to waste a little bandwidth in order to thank Manoj for posting
the link that appears below in his message. I had never seen or heard
of Jack Walker's website, and it is the sort of thing you wish the World
Wide Web was full of, but so rarely is. To me, at any rate, it's like a
feast for the brain.

Sterling K. Webb