[meteorite-list] New Subject - Nigeria

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 13:34:30 2005

Hi Michael & List
I have received several of these myself. None of them mention the exact product that I sell or what they want to buy. They only mention that they are interested in the "merchandise" I sell. Also all ask if I take credit cards and if I can ship FedEx or DHL. I would guess this is so they have their merchandise before you figure out that the cc is stolen.
I stay as far away as I can from these scamsters and recommend that everyone else do so as well.
Mike
--
Mike Jensen IMCA 4264
Jensen Meteorites