[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Ebay auctions starting at $1

From: meteoriteplaya_at_comcast.net <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 13:18:19 2005

Hi All
I have decided to sell a few meteorites on Ebay. Check it out if you are interested. Highlights include: Ben Guerir fall in Morocco last November and two falls from Tanzania as well Colony and a few others.

<http://search.ebay.com/_Rocks-Fossils-Minerals_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ3213QQsassZmeteorfinder>

For my fellow meteorite postcard collectors I have included a set of 3 new cards. These are the sets sold by Michael Cottingham on his Voyage Botanica/Cafe Press site. Unfortunately you have to purchase 8 of each or a total of 24 cards.
As I said the set includes three cards. One is of the Sikhote-Alin painting of the fall another shows the drawing of the Ensisheim fall and the last one just has the words "Meteorite Recovery Team" on it. If you don't want to wait for the Ebay auction to end on this one let me know as I have other sets available.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20205&item=6172496948&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW>

Mike
--
Mike Jensen IMCA 4264