[meteorite-list] OT Lunar team

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 20 00:27:15 2005

Dear Bill and List,

Greg is working on getting shipwreck leases and putting a salvage vessel
together and I am in the process of getting a high tech mobile command
center together. It may sound like BS but it will be a blast and will also
be well documented within the next 60 days. In case you did not know, THing
means Treasure Hunting, something Greg and I have been doing successfully
since the ages of 12 and 13 not to brag. If you have read Western and
Eastern Treasures you have undoubtedly read some of my articles on major
recoveries. My most famous and last article was "Shallow Water Cache"
written in 1998 in which I recovered a treasure trove including gold coins.
If you do not believe me check it out. I still feel meteorites are the
number one and most elusive treasure there is.

This is the last I will be baited into making responses so take it or leave
it.
Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection